Monday, November 16, 2009

Status update


Oh my, it's been a while since there's been an update. To quote one of my favorite songs,* it seems I've spent most of the year in a plane going up and down (mostly for work), while continually working and thinking about the well project. Thank you to everyone (friends, family, and strangers) who continue to show support and interest in CFAC.
Lots of activities happening now, in the near future, and ongoing.

Now: Cake for a Cause. Try your luck at winning, hands down, the best cake from the best baker in the state of Oregon. Those of you who have had her cakes know what I am talking about! Call Georganne at 541-479-4559 if you want to buy a ticket.
Near Future: One of my dearest and most creative friends will open her Lake Oswego home for a children's holiday party Sunday, December 13th from 1-5 pm to benefit CFAC. Treats and crafts will be provided. Please email me at alampert712@gmail.com for information. Oh, and I'm going to have one at my house too. I will do pretty much exactly what she does......why reinvent the wheel? The date and time at my home TBD.

Ongoing: Headbands, notecards, and art sale. I'll get the links and photos for those up soon. But right now, I have to do my other job and get daughter to sleep.

*Does anyone out there know Tracyanne Campbell from Camera Obscura? Goodness, it would be more than I could say to get her to do some kind of benefit. Oh, I know, right, yeah, but if you're going to dream.....dream big!