Friday, August 10, 2012

"Investment in girls education....

may be the highest return investment in the developing world."  Lawrence Summers, Chief Executive-World Bank.
The water project still needs support and donations.  If you would like to help bring clean water to the girls dormitory,  send me a message.  Any creative idea will be considered.  I've updated my etsy site with a few new items and have a few more coming.  Check early and often!!
We are still counting on numerous, small donations to reach our goal of $10,000 ($7500 to go!).   Recently,  I've branched out into professional fundraising:  grant writing and corporate sponsorships.  If any readers have tips or suggestions, please send them my way.
Below is a link updating you on the Samburu Girls Dormitory.

http://www.kenyakeys.org/Area/Projects.aspx

Thanks for reading!