Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unblocked and ready to get started.

Hi there...well, this blog site was tagged and locked as a possible spam site just after the first post. Which, by the way, is a crack up for anyone who knows me and knows my limited computer skills. I couldn't figure out how to spam on a computer! Now it's unlocked, determined legitimate by blogger, and I am able to share with you what this project is about and let you know how you can be a part of it.
We are going to raise between $6,000-$12,000 to fund a well drilling (often referred to as a borehole) project in Africa. We want to begin raising money for the borehole now, so whether or not I will form a non profit corporation is undecided, but if you know any big donors out there who want a tax write off then let me know ASAP and I'll put those lawyer skills of mine to work and file for non profit status right away! Until then, we are confident there are enough individuals out there who will participate in upcoming events or just donate $5 to $10 to this project.
Email me if you want to participate. Suggestions, comments, and ideas are absolutely welcome!
A record of our progress will be kept and posted often.
I'll post soon about our first event!