Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Let's drink tea and talk about happy things...

Drizzle.  The dreary, bone cold rain coupled with the tough gut topics I write about just makes me want to snuggle up with comfort.  Hot tea and cookies, talking with my besties or reading a great book is one of the best ways to spend an afternoon.

Just in time for cold weather and holiday gifting, teapot cozies (see etsy at side bar).  Thank you talented Mom and Aunt for creating these lovely tea pot warmers.

Here's a great idea!  Why don't you pair your cozy with a box of Smith Tea, made right here in the Pac NW.  If you can't decide which one to try, I suggest no. 67 Meadow.  I call it the haute couture of chamomile blends.  It's extremely delicious, fragrant and pretty.  Please tell them I sent you if you visit their shop or purchase on line.

Proceeds from cozy sales go to raising awareness of domestic human trafficking and promoting girls education worldwide.

Thanks for looking.
Drop me a note if you have questions or want to have tea,
A

Photo credit:  www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JenRoffePrint?ref=si_shop.  Thank you Jen!